Thank you to all who have contributed to the Goulburn Broken Regional Catchment Strategy 2013-2019, in particular members of the Project Management Team:
Agency partner representatives:
- Jessica Davison, Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure
- Gary Deayton, Local Government
- Anne Graesser, Goulburn-Murray Water
- Terry Batey, Sharon Lewis, Jane Roots, Kate Stothers and Sue Berwick, Department Environment and Primary Industries
- Daniel McLaughlin, Parks Victoria
- Chris Solum, Goulburn-Murray Water Strategic Connections Project (formerly Northern Victoria Irrigation Renewal Project)
Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority representatives:
Chris Norman (Chair), Simon Casanelia, Mark Cotter, Casey Damen, Melanie Haddow, Amanda McClaren, Kirsten Roszak, Gaye Sutherland, Wayne Tennant, Mark Turner, Carl Walters, Steve Wilson and Jenny Wilson
We would also like to acknowledge the contribution made by the Goulburn Broken CMA Board and staff, as well as agency staff and consultants. People who have made significant contributions to the RCS include Helen Murdoch, Katie Warner, Rod McLennan and Aaron Findlay. Critical support and advice has been provided by Paul Ryan from Interface NRM.
Thank you also to Vicki MacKenzie, Liza McKenzie, Pat Feehan, Heather Bradbury, Trudi Ryan and Fiona Lloyd.