• Community keen to see forestry undertaken sustainably (L&B Team engagement engagement)
• Use biodiversity information and knowledge to identify spatial priorities at the landscape-scale (e.g. existing and proposed bio links) (BS 2010)
• Some community concern over the economic impact of native animals on agriculture e.g., Kangaroos (L&B Team engagement)
• Community keen to see government take action on landholders undertaking poor land management practise particularly where they impact on others (L&B Team engagement)
• Undertaken pest plant and animal actions e.g. Blackberries, Paterson’s Curse, Bridal Creeper, Foxes, Goats and Rabbits (L&B Team engagement, CNRMAP 2013)
• International investors buying up arable land purely for long term investment (WS)
Deer are becoming more of an issue.