Please read the following before you participate in the WeConnect site.
To help you achieve the most from the WeConnect site we have prepared these guidelines for your participation.
WeConnect has three components to inform you of our strategies:
- Library - Collection of relevant content
- Blog - Stories, Update and News
- Strategies - An online, live DRAFT version of our key strategies
WeConnect allows you to participate in the following ways:
The WeConnect site allows you to read any part of the site without having to log on.
Follow the progress of our strategy development. Registered users can receive notifications of changes to keep up-to-date with the latest versions.
You can have your say on our strategy development. Registered users can comment on anything in the WeConnect site.
Share your thoughts and content with others via email or social media. Registered users can easily post links and content from the WeConnect site to your favourite social media site.
Contribute your ideas directly into our strategies. Registered users can contribute content (text, documents, photos and videos) into the Library and strategies for others to see
Review and edit strategies in real time. In a first for the Goulburn Broken CMA, strategies will be made available for you to log on and edit our strategies directly as these are being delivered!
To collaborate online with the Goulburn Broken CMA, a statutory Authority in the state of Victoria, registration is required. The registration process will require you to accept our terms and conditions and to provide some basic information in accordance with our privacy statement.
When contributing, please remember you are conversing with members of your local community. This means you should conduct yourself politely and always treat others and their views with respect.
- Get your opinion across clearly and concisely. Make sure it is relevant to the subject under discussion.
- Be respectful to others in the community. If you feel passionately about a topic - focus on the issue not the person expressing it.
- Represent your own views only. You may not falsely represent any other person.
- Consider all material you post online. This website is public - once material is published on the web it is exceptionally difficult to remove it.
- Engage! If you agree or disagree with a post – please share your opinion and thank others for their contributions. The more you participate, the more you’ll get back from WeConnect
- Post any inappropriate, obscene, offensive or provocative content including links to sites containing such content.
- Never post abusive, harassing, insulting or threatening content. Never ‘SHOUT’ (the use of all capitals).Never be malicious or personally attack any other user.
- Create posts that may incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or any other personal characteristic.
- Reveal any personal details of your own or others. Keep your address, phone number and even your email address private. Never breach the privacy of others.
- Break the law in any way. This includes defamation and libel, encouraging illegal actions, infringing intellectual property rights or breaching copyright laws by posting what is not yours.
- Post with commercial interests in mind. Commercial endorsements, promotions or spam of any kind is not acceptable.
- Provide professional advice (E.g. legal, medical, financial or other).
- Post multiple, duplicate, identical or near-identical 'campaign-type' content. Content of this nature, whether posted by one user or multiple, will be removed.
WeConnect reserves the right to remove any posts that breach these guidelines.
Please be sure to look at these pages for more information: